Terms and Conditions
Postage and Packaging
• The cost of postage is calculated per item within the shopping cart. Postage and packaging in the UK ranges from £2.00 - £6.00 per item. Hats and fascinators will vary, but we will send by the most economical and safest possible method . For Europe and the USA there is an additional cost.
• Please allow up to 1-3 working days for delivery (UK only). Shipping outside the UK may take longer. If the parcel is required more urgently then please feel free to email and we will see what we can do to help.
• Simply Devine hats and fascinators are made from a wide variety of materials, some quite delicate, and it is difficult to give any form of cleaning instructions. The best way to ensure a long life for your millinery is to look after it well. If a hat or fascinator does get soiled you can try and wipe the spot with a damp cloth - All cleaning attempts are however at your own risk.
• The same applies for the Simply Devine accessories range.
• Please note that some irregularities may occur in the fabrics used due to the handmade nature of our range and materials used. These are not faults but rather, enhance the character of each unique handcrafted item.
Returns and Exchanges
Due to the nature of our products, HATS AND FASCINATORS CANNOT BE RETURNED UNLESS FAULTY. Please ensure you are willing to accept this policy prior to purchase.
• An item can only be exchanged if it has arrived to you faulty. Should you wish to return a Simply Devine product based on this reason, please notify us by email as soon as you have opened your parcel and found a faulty item. (Please notify us within 2 days).
• Any faulty item must be returned in its packaging, with all labels attached, unused and undamaged within 5 days.
• Refunds will be paid by cheque, bank card or credit card, less the price of postage.
• No responsibility can be accepted by Simply Devine for loss of returned items that have not been sent by special delivery.
• Earings and body jewellery are not suitable for new piercings, unless real silver, which extends to the Martick range only. All other jewellery is referred to as costume jewellery. In the interests of hygiene piecered jewellery cannot be returned or refunded unless faulty.
Details of Materials and Dimensions
• If dimensions are quoted for various items these will be approximate since they will be rounded up to the nearest centimetre.